Factslibrary.com is a website eager to provide quality information and facts about different fields of life. It is a general purpose website based on the fact providing interesting and motivating facts to make you have knowledge about every aspect of life across the world. The articles mainly written by expert content writers.
There would be a separate profile for every content writer, which surely opens doors for the best future in the field of content writing for you. There would be announcements of Best content writer of the week and month which will surely make a plus point towards your profile strength.
We are currently looking for the expert content writer(s) to hire, to make our ambition of providing best quality articles comes true.
It is NOT an office-based job, you can work at your home or anywhere you feel comfortable.
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills with good observation for details, with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to collect data form different resources and provide web content within the given deadlines.
- Passion about quality oriented work and a positive attitude is one of dominating point we are looking for.
Candidates with the bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or Mass Communication and an experience of working with a news group that would be a plus point towards your selection.
You would be paid up to Rs.500 per article based on your performance.
How to apply:
- Email us your resume with the subject line “Content Writer”.
- After then we would assign a topic to write an article to know better about your skills.
- The article must contain minimum 700 words.
- After the submission, our team will review your article, and if we find it quality oriented we would definitely hire you for this post.
- Article containing Plagiarism (copying content from other sources) would be rejected.
- Last date to apply is 20 October 2017.
Contact Us at: